Melissa Ambrosini is my guest for Episode 10 of the Love, Sex + Magic Podcast. Not only is she the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide; she’s also a podcast host and coach committed to helping people become wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. I have so much in common with her (not just the name!) and see her as a sister from across the globe so am over the moon to share this with you.
We hear Melissa’s incredible story or how she went from performing in Paris in the Moulin Rouge, to the following spirituality to the life she leads today. We dive deep to discuss exactly why tapping into the spiritual world and really committing to self love and self care was so important for her, and why it is for you too.
In this episode we dive deep into relationships, and Melissa takes us on her journey with husband Nick and how she knew he was the one. We talk about what it means to have a conscious relationship, how we can rise in love and the importance of independence, boundaries and crystal clear communication. Along with this, we cover triggers and how to navigate conflict.
Melissa shares her invaluable knowledge and experiences, including the exact tools she uses in her relationship to keep things healthy and harmonious. If you’re looking to improve your relationship or call in your perfect partner, then you need to tune in!
- 1:35 Melissa’s story
- 9:52 Why spirituality and self care is essential
- 16:57 Doing the inner work
- 18:45 Conscious relationship
- 26:46 Rising in love
- 28:40 Going with the flow
- 32:50 Crystal Clear Communication
- 40:57 Balancing independence and boundaries
- 46:18 Attachment styles
- 51:22 Balancing masculine and feminine
- 56:28 What Melissa’s got coming up
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $67.
Click here to join, and access Melissa’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii