I welcomed the magical Kyle Gray as my guest for Episode 7. An internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher, and a fellow member of the Hay House family, Kyle is the bestselling author of Angel Prayers, Raise Your Vibration and Angel Numbers. He’s also super cool, super relatable and a little bit boojee – breaking the mold of what it means to be spiritual.
Kyle had his first spiritual experience at just 4 years old, and began working with spirit at a very young age. In this episode he reveals the astonishing experience that led him to his calling and how his journey has unfolded from then until now.
We dive deep into an introduction to angels, and Kyle defines exactly what the word means to him, describing them as ‘God in drag’. He even reveals how to start working with angels for anyone who’s not sure where to start. We cover angel numbers too, and what each number specifically means, so you can start noticing them in your life and deriving meaning from them.
As Kyle is so relatable, we mull over how it is totally possible to be spiritual and live a ‘normal’ life. Kyle believes that we are each becoming our own gurus and teachers, so there’s no right or wrong when it comes to following your spiritual path. We also talk about pure consciousness, the Ascended Masters, and how clairvoyants have even been feared in the past. This episode is a must listen for anyone who considers themselves spiritual or anyone wanting to begin living a more spiritual existence!
- 1:30 Kyle’s journey to finding his purpose
- 3:13 When Kyle first discovered angels
- 10:07 Introduction to angels
- 14:52 Fear of spiritual experiences
- 16:36 Starting to work with angels
- 21:16 Dealing with skepticism
- 27:16 Angel numbers
- 37:03 Spirituality and living a ‘normal life’
- 43:00 What Kyle’s got coming up
- 44:09 Ascended Masters
- 47:54 The 3 Questions I ask every LSM guest
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $67.
Click here to join, and access Kyle’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii