I’m over the moon to be able to share Episode 6 of the Love, Sex + Magic Podcast with the esteemed Dr. Christiane Northrup. Dr Northrup is a visionary pioneer in women’s health, a board-certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist, and a 3x New York Times bestselling author. In her unofficial bio, though, she’s a rebel, rockstar and seeker of the truth, and in this episode we address the year of 2020 and the Great Awakening.
Christiane has been named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100 – a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity, and one of Watkins’ Spiritual 100 – a list of living people that make a unique and spiritual contribution on a global scale… so you can bet this episode is packed with incredible wisdom and revelations!
She takes us on her personal journey of what led her to transform lives around the world by empowering women to take their health into their own hands and tune into their inner wisdom. We also hear how and when she began to question mainstream medicine and media, and what led her to search for the truth.
We dive deep in this episode to address this unprecedented year, covering everything from the Covid-19 pandemic and vaccines, to racism and the collective uprising. Christiane believes that we are here on the planet at this specific moment for a reason, and she shares her advice on how we can continue to stay in our hearts despite everything going on in the world. If you’re searching for the Light in midst of all the chaos, then this episode’s for you.
- 2:24 Christiane’s journey
- 9:03 Big Pharma and mainstream thinking
- 19:39 Vaccines
- 23:50 The Covid-19 Pandemic
- 30:37 The best thing for immunity is community
- 31:45 The Great Awakening
- 34:24 What is our job right now?
- 34:59 Advice for truth seekers
- 38:58 The positive changes happening right now
- 40:26 The Radical Light
- 42:36 What does the New Earth look like?
- 46:22 Christiane’s final piece of advice
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $47.
Click here to join, and access Dr Northrup’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii