I’m overjoyed to share with you this super special episode of the podcast. My partner Rick has kindly offered to interview me so you guys can hear my story and find out a few things you might not know already. There might even be a sneak peek into something I’ve got coming up in the future!
We start right back at the beginning with my childhood and how – as a driven, ambitious and super supported child – I got into acting from a young age. We talk about what that world looked like for me, and how I came to realise that the life of fame and fortune I’d always dreamed of lacked the meaning I was searching for. This is what was the catalyst in me pursuing my purpose and leading the soul driven life I do today.
We chat about how my Dad’s cancer diagnosis led me to develop an obsession with nutrition (having struggled with eating disorders for a long time), and how this was the start of my quest to help women all over the world. For me, healing your relationship with food is a spiritual journey rooted in surrender, and so this naturally led me to work with women on their self love and stepping into their feminine, and more recently on their sexuality and relationships.
And finally, as Rick and I are ever evolving and creating our lives with passion and purpose, we talk about 2020 and our vision for a better world. People are waking up to the new possibilities that are available for them and we want to be a part of that change. If you’d like to dig deeper and get to know me better, or get inspired to step into a new version of yourself or vision for your life, then I think you’ll take away tons from this episode!
- 1:58 Acting and my eating disorder
- 10:51 Fame and disconnect
- 13:45 The shift
- 16:02 My journey with nutrition
- 26:22 The deeper work
- 34:22 Love, sex and relationships
- 38:02 Masculine and feminine energies
- 45:53 My new book
- 49:09 Surrender and intuition
- 54:16 Creating a better world
- 1:03:44 The 3 questions I ask every LSM guest
- 1:17:25 What’s coming up for me
Want to learn how to better work with your feminine energy?
From 28th September – 4th October I’m running a FREE challenge, all about the divine feminine archetypes!
Join us for a divine week of embodying and integrating your Maiden, Wise Woman, Lover and more… as we explore the seven feminine archetypes together.
Working with the Jungian archetypes is a powerful tool for transformation, clarity and purpose. It can help you balance your life, gain more self awareness, and work with your shadow.
Every day you will receive:
- A video training each day on a new archetype
- A daily challenge on how you can embody and integrate each archetype
- Prizes to be won (including a $777 scholarship to The Goddess Collective)
- A soulful Facebook Community full of empowered goddesses supporting you every step of the way!
- AND, a brand new addition… daily live streams in the Facebook group with me, Mel, to dive even deeper into the divine feminine archetype content. 🤩
And what’s more, there will be plenty of other prizes up for grabs every single day for the 7 days, based on each of the archetypes (totalling around $350!).
Click here to join us: https://melwells.com/archetypes/
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $47.
Click here to join, and access behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii