My wonderful guest for Episode 17 of the Love, Sex + Magic Podcast is Arielle Estoria. She’s a poet, writer, author, spoken word artist and creative force to be reckoned with. She writes words that are not only meant to be heard, but demand to be felt and experienced.
In this episode, we talk all things creativity. Arielle believes that we each have been given a gift, and that freedom comes when we are able to unlock that gift. She’s got tips on exactly how you can unlock yours and find your voice; as well as how you can fully self express, banish comparison and show up in your own lane.
Then we discuss the relationship between creativity and spirituality, the art of channelling, and viewing our creative talents as a gift from the divine. Arielle takes us on her journey to finding her magic, and reveals how you can discover yours too.
What’s more – we talk tons about how you can protect your energy, through self love, self care, and honouring your boundaries (especially when it comes to social media!). So, if you want to learn the art of stepping back, know how to truly express yourself, and ignite your creativity – then this episode is a must listen for you.
- 5:02 Arielle on finding her magic
- 8:40 Unpacking a poem
- 12:48 Creativity and spirituality
- 15:33 How to find your creativity
- 21:20 Overcoming comparison
- 28:05 Showing up on social
- 34:05 Being still and being enough
- 36:10 Honouring boundaries
- 42:29 The need for rest
- 46:08 What Arielle’s excited about
- 47:21 The 3 questions I ask every LSM guest
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $47.
Click here to join, and access Arielle’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii