My guest for episode 4 of the Love, Sex + Magic Podcast is the remarkable Rebecca Campbell. I see Rebecca almost as my big sister in the Hay House family, so I have personal experience of just how gifted and knowledgeable she is when it comes to all things spiritual.
A devotional creative and visionary, Rebecca is dedicated to helping people activate their intuition and lead a soul-led life. She’s also bestselling author of Light is the New Black and Rise Sister Rise. Accordingly, this episode covers living intuitively, spiritual practice, trusting our timing, and the divine feminine rising.
This one is a must listen for anyone looking to strengthen the bond they have with their soul. Rebecca believes that our soul is calling us every moment of every day, and we are all absolutely capable of tuning into our inner knowing. She claims the only difference between someone who is leading a soul-led life and someone who is not, is that one is courageous enough to act on it.
With this in mind, Rebecca talks us through one of her most significant life changes, leaving her career to pursue her calling, and how she handled that with soul wisdom. She also lets us in on exactly how we too can begin to trust our intuition and balance spiritual guidance with grounded action, to live our most fulfilling life.
- 3:10 Rebecca’s story of inner knowing
- 6:00 Choosing change
- 9:40 Trusting our own timing
- 13:34 The 4 steps to living a soul-led life
- 17:40 It takes practice
- 19:22 Start small and repeat
- 21:34 Grounding spiritual guidance in action
- 27:50 Not letting intuition be clouded by other people
- 29:07 When things don’t go to plan
- 35:05 The divine feminine rising
- 42:25 What Rebecca’s got coming up
- 44:06 The 3 questions I ask every LSM guest
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $47.
Click here to join, and access Rebecca’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://members.melwells.com/collective
Want insider info?
Join our Insiders’ Facebook Community (it’s free!) to connect with people who believe they CAN have it all AND know they deserve it; relationships that are healthy AND passionate, careers that are successful AND fulfilling, and a life filled with meaning, purpose and magic.
I, Mel, also go LIVE in there via Streamyard every ‘Frisky’ Friday!
Click here to join: www.melwells.com/insiders