. 2 cups dates, pitted
· ¾ cup almond meal (ground almonds)
· 1 tablespoon coconut nectar – can sub for maple syrup or honey if not vegan
· ½ teaspoon cinnamon
· ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
· 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
· Pinch of salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
2. Pulse until everything is well combined and a ball of dough starts to form.
3. Remove dough from blender
4. Roll into small bite size balls
5. Leave to set in the fridge and then enjoy with loved ones.
If you want to you can skip the cookie cutter part and make little gingerbread bliss balls, they’re amazing like this as well.