Hey my loves. This episode was recorded in my Airbnb in Miami, overlooking the ocean, not long after I had been writing my book at 5am as I have been doing since I arrived here.
In this episode, I’m going to talk with you about my book writing journey, how I went from creating courses to creating stories, how I was actually never supposed to write a book book, and how the world needs your story now more than ever.
3:26 The huge impact of writing a book
10:20 I was never supposed to write a book
17:40 The connection you make with a reader
18:27 How to get your story out into the world
Join Gabby Bernstein’s Bestseller Masterclass
You have a story to share… and the world needs your book now more than ever.
In the course, you will:
- Develop your book’s message so that it will resonate with the exact readers you want to attract—inspiring them to pick up your book!
- Create a clear and complete outline, stay true to your core message and find your authentic writing voice.
- Get Gabby’s step-by-step process on how to craft a book proposal that excites agents and publishers, even if you don’t have a huge following.
- Learn how to find the people who will love your work as much as you do. (And you’ll get the important nuts and bolts on where and how to find agents and what to expect!)
- Get the Gabby Marketing Playbook! Gabby teaches you her 6-Month Bestseller Marketing Plan.
- Learn directly from Gabby during 20+ hours of video lessons, training with industry experts, 6 guided meditations, powerful exercises and a live 90-minute group training with Gabby.
- Join the most beautiful and inspiring Bestseller Masterclass Facebook community.
PLUS, when you sign up with my unique link, you’ll receive $2,000 in bonuses from me which will help you amplify your book writing and publishing experience.
Doors close: Friday 28th May, 9pm ET
Click here to sign up and receive $2,000 bonuses from me!: https://melwells.com/gabby/