Francesca Hogi is my amazing guest for Episode 5 of the Love, Sex + Magic Podcast. An internationally recognised love and life coach, she has made it her mission to help people all over the world experience more love in their lives and date consciously and authentically.
Franny has dedicated herself to becoming an expert in the love and dating coaching space, so you can expect we dive deep in this episode into exactly how she helps her clients attract love, deepen their sense of self worth, and their overall feeling of connection to life, love, and purpose.
She offers up her opinion on the dating game, and how due to social media and a plethora of apps, our approach to meeting people has changed – for better or for worse. We talk about the fairytale relationship we’re culturally conditioned to believe in, and tackle the tough subject of conscious and unconscious biases in dating. We cover everything from age to race, and unpack her opinion on how we can challenge negative beliefs about ourselves that we may have internalised. That way we can show up confidently and authentically as our whole selves, ready to receive.
As well as this, I pick her brains on how we can take personal responsibility to become the kind of partner we are hoping to meet, how we can spot red flags when looking for love, and how we can notice our patterns to overcome blocks and triggers when searching for a relationship. Franny has a bunch of incredible advice and anecdotes, so be sure to tune into this episode to hear what she has to say!
- 0:58 Francesca’s journey to dating coach
- 7:05 Taking personal responsibility
- 7:46 What love should and shouldn’t look like
- 11:33 Authenticity in relationships
- 15:22 Worthiness and boundaries
- 19:48 Apps and serial dating
- 22:34 Noticing your patterns
- 29:37 Ready, Able, Willing
- 39:13 Female conditioning of relationships
- 46:30 Challenging negative beliefs and biases
- 50:10 The 3 questions I ask every LSM guest
- 53:55 Where you can find Francesca
Want behind-the-scenes audio and video footage?
Then be sure to join my monthly membership for your soul, The Goddess Collective.
Goddess Collective members unlock access to extra “after the cut” content from each and every interview I host. During this segment of the podcast (which is recorded only for Collective members, and hosted inside the Collective website), questions that are submitted by the Goddesses are answered by podcast guests.
The Goddess Collective also includes:
- A monthly workshop and workbook
- Fortnightly moonology readings
- A monthly Aphrodite Circle group coaching call hosted by yours truly
- Bonus interviews
- Interviews with guest experts
- An invitation into a members only exclusive Facebook community, and
- Instant access to all the content that came before, and so much more…
…all for $47.
Click here to join, and access Francesca’s (and every other guest’s) behind-the-scenes footage: https://bit.ly/3gf5hii